Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

They Aren't All Winners - My Alfredo Fail

So last night I tried a new fettuccine alfredo recipe that I thought was just going to be tops! It looked delicious, all white and noodley with chunks of chicken breast and specs of pepper floating through. I went to take the first delicious bite and....Um no. It was bland as all get out. And that was WITH about 2 tbsp of fresh cracked pepper!!! Goodness gracious.  

The thing to keep in mind is that the experimenting process was fun! I had a great time finding and following along with the recipe, trying new processes and tasting something that others find to be really tasty even if it wasn't for me. The taste was a bummer but the activity was well worth it. I had fun! 

Also this just means I get another change to experiment with alfredo recipes! Do any of you have any alfredo suggestions? What's your trick to the perfect alfredo sauce? Thick, creamy, and oh so parma-cheesy!

When I do find the perfection I'm looking for I'll be sure to add it right here so you can try it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik