Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Too Bad So Sad

So Influenster sent Burly and I some of the new Dove dry spray antiperspirants. We gave it a little over a week to try them out and I was personally sadly underwhelmed but Burly would buy it again Here are our pro and con lists:

Momma:
      Pros: Fast
               Smells pretty good when you first put it on (*More on that soon)
               New things are fun

     Cons: Cold
               Inhalation was overwhelming
               Smell turned after a few hours 
               Didn't last 48 hours as advertised
               Lacks precision 

Burly:
      Pros:  Stays Dry
                Stays Clean
                Lasts 48 Hours as advertised

     Cons:  Seems to Leave Armpits Sticky in Shower
                Soap Doesn't Easily Remove it
                Cold

For me I just wasn't impressed. The smell was nice at first but seems to get that old perfume smell by the end of the day. Also while some days were fine there was one day in particular where at the end of the night I was feeling pretty stinky. The funny thing was I didn't really anything physical that day so I don't know why that happened. Also, not that I can complain much living in California BUT, its cold in the morning and putting this stuff on just makes it colder! Wowza! I'm usually a stick antiperspirant girl and had never used a spray before so that might be normal but I wasn't into that shock at all. I liked that it was fast to put on but I feel like as a bigger girl I want precision as to where that deodorant it going instead of just a fog-o-spray going every which way. Also the fog-o-spray choked me up pretty good. Especially when Burly was putting his on. The aerosol and cologne combo just crushed my lungs.  

So I wont be purchasing but it looks like Burly was a fan and might just keep on with it. I did like the smell on him once we were out of the aerosol fog and so I wont mind him getting it again.

Thanks Influenster! We love trying new things and I hope to have better luck next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik